Discount Pricing on Solar Glasses
Our Missouri Eclipse Task Force offers discounted pricing on Solar Eclipse Glasses
The Missouri Eclipse Task Force is excited to offer discounted pricing on solar eclipse glasses for task force members. Task Force members can have their logo and URL applied to at no cost to the unique design created by Clarion Marketing & Advertising in St. Louis. Through special arrangements with Rainbow Symphony in California, task force members can purchase the customized glasses at volume pricing rates. The minimum order size is 3,000 glasses.
If your organization is interested in learning more about the benefits of joining our Missouri Eclipse Task Force, please Contact us.
About the Glasses
Below is a sample of the unique design of Missouri Eclipse Task Force Solar Glasses. Note that the glasses are updated to reflect the logo and URL for Cape Girardeau which was done at no cost by Clarion Marketing & Advertising in St. Louis.
Lens Materials: Exclusive Eclipse Shades Silver/Black Polymer (orange image).
Safety Information: All Eclipse Shades come with safety information and instructions preprinted on the backside. All Solar Viewing Materials are Optical Density 5 or Greater and are "CE" certified which meets the transmission requirements of scale 12-16 of EN 169/1992. Certified by BSI #0086 Notified Body HP2 4SQ. Meets the 2012 Transmission Requirements of EN1836:2005 &AS/NZS
All Eclipse Shades come with safety information and instructions preprinted on the backside. All Solar Viewing Materials are Optical Density 5 or Greater and are "CE" certified which meets the transmission requirements of scale 12-16 of EN 169/1992. Certified by BSI #0086 Notified Body HP2 4SQ. Meets the 2012 Transmission Requirements of EN1836:2005 &AS/NZS 1338:\.1:1992 for eclipse filters (Queensland Directive). Meets the requirement for ISO 12312-2:2015.
Acknowledgment of Our Partners
The Missouri Eclipse Task Force appreciates our partnerships with Rainbow Symphony in California and Clarion Marketing & Advertising in St. Louis.
- Rainbow Symphony (RainbowSymphony.com) is a leading manufacturer of Solar Glasses. The St. Louis 2017 Solar Eclipse Task Force used Rainbow Symphony exclusively to produce and distribute over 500,000 glasses for the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse. The quality of their solar glasses was particularly appreciated when problems surfaced with other solar glasses.
- Clarion Marketing & Advertising (ClarionStl.com) in St. Louis has contributed its time and talent to create a unique eclipse glasses design for the Missouri Eclipse Task Force, and apply the logo and URL of task members to the glasses, all at no cost to the Missouri Eclipse Task Force and its members. Clarion has:
- 35 years in strategic sales & marketing communications for international, national and regional companies and communities.
- Comprehensive experience in UX, AI, internet & social media design & implementation
- Comprehensive experience emphasizing internal marketing communications, employee engagement/training/recognition & reward strategies